Friday 11 December 2009

Is your path clear!

Ha Ha! you may think it will be a motivational sermon as the blog title indicate, but it’s not !

Since I bought my Pulser on 22nd nov 2006, I have roamed whooping 30000 kilometer only in Hyderabad in just 3 years. Yes, though I am not ‘Roddie’ I love riding on my bike. So in last 3 years, I have encroached into every corner of so callled new Secunderabad and old Hyderabad.

This year, my bike’s third anniversary and IIFT exam was on same day. The venue of examination was same as last year and the path to reach there was lucidly clear on my mind. I started at 8:30 AM in the morning for about 8 kilometer ride from my home to the venue. I faced first roadblock on my way when I saw traffic police had closed one of the road to reach there. I immediately took alternate path and after travelling a kilometer saw another main road being closed by traffic police. On inquiring the reason, they pointed towards a billboard which said - ‘Run Hyderabad on 22nd November’ .

I went numb. It was Hyderabad Marathon and the only road to reach to venue (from my place) was completely closed. With frustration I asked traffic police to guide me to reach Hanuman Vyamsala school (my venue). He guided me with many left - right direction and I couldn’t understand any ! Luckily, one uncle in scooter heard me and offered help. He was going on same direction and asked me to follow. While following him, I traveled many new alleys and mud road which I never crossed in last 3 years. Amidst the mounting tension of exam these dazzling path caused my heart beats beating at higher rate.

That uncle left me somewhere close to the venue and directed me with few left-rights to reach the venue. With the help of many pan-walas and auto-walas I reached the venue exactly on time. You can guess, I was almost exhausted but relieved on reaching venue.

CAT is starting from tomorrow. Make sure your path is clear even though you have traveled on that path many times.

Best wishes to all :)

No comments: